Terms & Conditions
How to make a reservation
Some of our packages are bookable online but others can be requested from the package page itself. Please email TPT at email@example.com or visit our contact us page if you have a problem booking a specific package.
Prior to booking, a client can request to change the quotation Tour program offered by TPT representative up to 2 times Free of Charge. Our TPT representative will be glad to offer up to 2 programs as per client request with no charge. To change the quotation program for the 3rd time without booking, TPT will charge $250 non-refundable deposit per person or $500 non-refundable deposit per group that will be deducted from the Total booking amount.
Deposit required at the time of Booking
$350 per person non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking unless specified otherwise for some tours. Full Payment due 90 days prior to departure. If booking is made during 90 days before tour departure, than full payment need to be received in house.
Changes after booking:
$50 will be paid per revision per booking, plus any expenses imposed by suppliers. Amending the date of travel constitutes a cancellation and re-booking, and will be subject to cancellation fees.
- Full payment is required 90 Days prior to departure. Payments made within 60-30 days of departure must be in the form of a certified check. Payments made by wire transfer must include an additional $25 wire transfer fee.
- Any invoice less than $500 will be subject to a $50 processing fee.
- We accept major credit cards. Credit card charges will only be processed upon submission of a completed TPT - Travel Plan Tours Credit Card Form. Third-party credit cards are not acceptable.
- Returned checks - $30 fee.
Last minute reservation
If requested services cannot be confirmed, deposit and booking fee will be refunded. If services are confirmed, final payment is due within 24 hours and all applicable cancellation penalties will apply thereafter. Acceptable forms of payment include credit card or certified check.
Validity of Airline tickets & passenger name
- Tickets are made out in the name of the customer and are not transferable. Passengers are responsible to ensure that the names printed on the ticket exactly match their passport names. Due to newly introduced security measures, any name change including minor spelling corrections may require airline reservations to be canceled and re-booked. Reservations are subject to availability at the time of re-booking. Once full payment is received, airline tickets will be issued. Subsequent name corrections will be subject to an airline-re booking fee of up to $200 per ticket. TPT will not be held responsible for the denial of services by a carrier due to any name discrepancy.
- Name changes must be advised in writing.
- Tickets are valid only on the dates and flights indicated. Unused portions of tickets may not be used for travel on other flights and are not subject to refund at any time.
- Once issued, tickets are non-refundable.
- Airline schedules and flights are subject to change without notice. TPT is not responsible for penalties incurred for tickets, international or domestic, not issued by TPT due to schedule and/or flight changes. We suggest you contact your travel agent or the carrier several weeks prior to departure for seat assignments.
- Passengers are responsible to reconfirm their flights 72 hours prior to departure for all flights.
- Refusal to transport - Removal of passengers - TPT shall not be liable for refusal by itself or the carrier to transport a passenger not for the cancellation of a reserved space or removal of a passenger due to, but not limited to, safety reasons, to prevent violation of any applicable laws of any country or to prevent any hazard or risk to such passenger, to any other person or property, or to the flight.
- P.S Some airfares may require early or instant purchase. We will contact you when payment for airline ticket is due.
Airport Taxes & Fees:
All airline tickets are subject to a variety of foreign and domestic government taxes which include security charges, the September 11th Security fee, airport facility charges, customs and immigration fees, inspection fees and more. The total of these taxes may vary anywhere between $250 to $500 per passenger and are collected byTPT at the time of issuing the ticket. To issue airline tickets prior to 60 days, TPTrequires the full payment on the booking.
Tour Price Inclusions:
Our brochure and website list the price and inclusions for each individual itinerary. Both prices and inclusions are subject to change. If a tour price should change, you may cancel your trip without penalty if we are notified in writing of your intent to cancel within seven (7) days of the price change. All non-refundable charges such as airline tickets, fuel surcharges, and other fees are exempt from this policy.
- Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the itinerary or similar. We reserve the right to make substitutions with hotels of equal standard. There will be no refunds for any difference in the cost of those accommodations.
- All rooms are standard rooms with private facilities, unless you have specifically requested and paid for an upgraded room category.
- Special requests such as bed types, smoking preference and connecting rooms are subject to availability. Room selection in all cases, unless otherwise reserved, is strictly at the discretion of the hotels management on a run-of-house basis.
- Triple rooms consist of standard twin beds plus a sofa/folding bed or cot for third person. The number of persons accommodated does not dictate the room size.
- All hotel rates are based on TPT agreements with its suppliers and are not negotiable.
- Hotel check-in time is generally not before 4:00 p.m. and check-out time is prior to noon. Please be sure that adequate arrangements for accommodations have been taken into consideration when a late night flight is being used.
- Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the itinerary or similar. We reserve the right to make substitutions with cruises of equal standard. There will be no refunds for any difference in the cost of those accommodations.
- Cabins are assigned within a general cabin category on run-of-ship basis. TPT - Travel Plan Tours cannot guarantee a specific assignment.
- TPT will accept requests for dining time preference, but cannot guarantee confirmation prior to embarkation.
Amendments after departure:
The cost of any changes or additions will be at the local rate at the time of the amendment and must be borne by the passenger. Children Minimum age for children on escorted or guided coach tours is six. There is no minimum age on independent packages. Discounts for children sharing a room as third apply to children under 12.
Meals on Tour:
Meals are as specified in each itinerary. Meals are based on the hotels or restaurants buffet or set menu. In general, beverages are not included, unless specifically stated.
As indicated for each tour, transfers are extended by air-conditioned car, minibus, or motor coach, and only on tour, arrival and departure dates, provided airfare is purchased from TPT. If you purchase a land-only tour, or if you deviate from the arrival and/or departure dates as stated in the itinerary, you will automatically be billed for the transfer service, which you may advise us to cancel at any time prior to your final tour payment date.
Sightseeing will be operated by motor-vehicle, its size dictated by the number of participants and at the sole discretion of the company. TPT - Travel Plan Tours have been designed to accommodate individuals as well as groups. Please refer to each tour package for a complete listing of tour services included. The number of participants may vary during the tour, as TPT accommodates travelers arriving on different airlines and on different days of the week. Times listed in itineraries are approximate and meant only as guidelines. It is your responsibility to arrive on time for all scheduled flights, cruises, and package components. Arriving late may be considered a "no-show", in which case you will not be eligible for refund for the unused service(s). We cannot guarantee the number of passengers who will be on any given tour. You may find that you are traveling with a sizable group or only with your own companions. Services, however, will remain constant no matter the number of tour participants.
On dates including, but not limited to religious holidays and national celebrations, some monuments and sites may be closed. On these occasions, touring itineraries may be amended to reflect these closures.
All tour packages allow two pieces of luggage per person and one carry-on bag, unless otherwise advised by the authorities or airline. Excess luggage will be subject to charges. TPT shall not be held responsible for any damage to or loss of luggage/personal items. All damage/loss must be reported at time of incident and documented in writing by local authorities and Airline Company for submission to the insurance company.
Itinerary and Hotel Variation:
Occasionally, during holidays and certain periods, due to unforeseen circumstances, the local Tour Operator may have to make last-minute changes, sometimes after arrival, in the sequence of the tour and/or hotels. Therefore, we reserve the right to substitute the itinerary's schedule or any of the hotels with no cost adjustment.
Please consult your TPT agent.
Generally, we recommend $3 per person per day for the Driver and $5 per person per day for the guide.
Customers are asked to bear in mind and accept that living standards and practices at the destination, and the conditions with respect to the provision of utilities, services and accommodations, may differ from those found in the USA.
Some services including water, electricity, air-conditioning, security, sanitary conditions, pools, food, beverages and other services or benefits may be suspended or interrupted partially or completely during the customer's stay. Likewise, depending on the occupancy rate of hotels, a la Carte dining may be replaced by buffet or vice-versa.
Food, water and beverages:
The food, water and beverages may not be up to North-American standards. Accordingly, customers assume sole responsibility for any illness suffered while abroad or upon return owing to the quality of the food, water and beverages.
Non-operation of escorted tour:
- Escorted tour packages are based upon a minimum number of participants. Cancellation of any tour for lack of participation will be advised at least 30 days prior to the tours departure, and all money will be refunded. TPT - Travel Plan Tours will not be held responsible for any costs relating to the issuance and/or cancellation of airline tickets or visa fees. Whenever there are less than 10 passengers, tours will be locally hosted.
- Voluntary cancellations due to political instability, acts of terrorism, government intervention or US State Department warning will be subject to cancellation fees, provided the program is deemed by TPT able to continue. Should Travel Plan Tours (TPT) elect to cancel a departure for any of these reasons, every effort will be made to obtain refunds from suppliers, however no guarantees can be provided on their behalf.
Travelers with disabilities or requiring assistance:
Tour participants requiring any form of assistance are required to notify TPT - Travel Plan Tours in writing at the time of reservation, and must be accompanied by an individual responsible for providing those services. Tour managers, guides, drivers or other tour, hotel, ship personnel are not able to provide such assistance. Due to space limitations, wheelchairs and walkers cannot be taken aboard motor coaches and/or ships. TPT - Travel Plan Tours reserves the right to remove any person from a tour who has not provided the required notification and has not received written confirmation from TPT. All related expenses, including those to return home, will be borne by the passenger.
To ensure the desired group synergy, TPT - Travel Plan Tours reserves the right to accept, reject or expel any individual who is deemed disruptive or incompatible with the interests of the group. All expenses to do so will be borne by the passenger.
Please check with your healthcare provider for up-to-date requirements. Malaria is endemic to some regions of Africa and precautions must be taken. Required inoculations, if any, must be recorded by clients health practitioner on a valid vaccination certificate which the client must carry for proof of inoculation where required. Individuals with heart disease, chronic illness, physical handicap, advanced pregnancy, or mental illness should not participate in these rigorous travel programs.
Passport and visas
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas are required. Any information provided pertains to U.S. citizens only.
- Valid passports for 6 months beyond the date of return to the USA are required.
- The carrier or relevant authorities, without further recourse or the possibility of a refund, may deny customers boarding privileges failing to provide the required documents.
- Entry to another country may also be refused even if the required information and travel documents are complete.
- No refund or replacement will be given for lost or stolen travel documents.
- TPT - Travel Plan Tours shall not be liable for any aid or information given by its employees or the travel agent in connection with obtaining any necessary travel documents or complying with any laws, whether given orally, in writing or otherwise, or for the consequences suffered by any customer resulting from his/her failure to obtain such documents or to comply with such laws.
Travel protection plan (Travel insurance)
We highly recommend the purchase of comprehensive trip insurance. TPT - Travel Plan Tours scales your premium to your trip cost to ensure that you will never be over-insured.
Once a partial or full payment has been made, cancellations will only be accepted in writing. Cancellation terms will be applied based on the date that the written cancellation is received and based on the following dates prior to departure.
Private group contracts are subject to different cancellation Policy and is mentioned on Group contract.
- Up to 91 days prior to departure:
Deposit + international & Domestic airline tickets.
- 90 to 31 days prior to departure:
50% of cost + international & Domestic airline tickets.
- Less than 30 days prior arrival and no-show:
100% of cost
- Instant Purchase Packages:
100% of tour cost .
From date of purchase:
Note: If payments are not received on time, TPT - Travel Plan Tours has the right to cancel the bookings without any liability.
A package is any combination of two or more travel services (Airfare and hotel) appearing on one invoice. As per our contracts with cruises and hotels it is not allowed to feature their rate separately it has to be combined with other services otherwise we can loose our special deal with them. TPT does not breakdown / itemize the cost for each service. A package is being offered and sold as is. TPT agents are not allowed to itemize the cost of any service to passengers.
US Department of State Travel Advice:
From time to time, the US Travel Department (www.travel.state.gov) issues Travel Advisory Notices giving advice regarding travel to a particular destination, which you should consult. If their advice to US citizens is to defer travel we will probably have to cancel your holiday (we have to follow the advice of our insurers). If their advice is against non-essential travel we will not usually cancel your holiday, but will be happy to give our opinion of the possible risks involved. The decision to travel or not in this case will be yours, and our normal cancellation conditions will apply. You should also check your travel insurance to confirm how a Travel Notice affects your policy, as this varies between insurers.
Refund request must be made in writing and received no later than 30 days after the return of the tour. Refunds are subject to a processing fee of $50 plus any hotel and/or supplier charges incurred.
- Claims for unused services should be substantiated in writing by local representatives. Processing will take from six to eight weeks from the date TPT - Travel Plan Tours receives relevant documents.
- There will be no refunds for unused package tour services or features, including missed transfers due to airline changes and/or missed flights, unused meals, missed sightseeing tours, unused entrance fees, and accommodations.
- No terms set forth in this brochure may be changed by anyone other than an authorized representative of TPT - Travel Plan Tours and must be documented in writing. TPT is not obliged to guarantee promises (written or verbal) made by local hotel staff, tour guides, or any other persons not under direct employ of TPT.
TPT - Travel Plan Tours and its representatives abroad act only as independent contractors acting on behalf of neither the customer nor the suppliers and principals. All exchange orders, coupons, and tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions under which such means of transportation, accommodation, and other services are offered or provided. The issuance and acceptance of such documents shall be deemed as consent to the further conditions. TPT - Travel Plan Tours does not own nor operate the hotels, motor coaches, airlines, cruise lines, or any other service providers which compose their tours, and will not be held responsible for changes and/or cancellations for any reason by airlines, hotels or cruise ships.
A. TPT shall not be in any way liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity in any vehicle, or through the act of default of any company, or person engaged in conveying passengers, or of any hotel proprietor, personnel, servant or any other person otherwise in connection therewith.
B. TPT - Travel Plan Tours shall not be held responsible for potential risks and hazards associated with travel to destinations included in this brochure, where injury, delay, or unanticipated events may occur. TPT - Travel Plan Tours shall not assume responsibility for standards of quality, hygiene, political stability, cuisine, sanitation facilities, cleanliness, telecommunications facilities, methods of conducting business, emergency medical evacuation, treatment, or medical services found in these destinations. Travel to these areas may entail risks including but not limited to the hazards of traveling in politically unstable areas, civil disturbances, war, and arbitrary changes mandated by government authorities or private concerns. It is the responsibility of the passenger(s) to check with the U.S. State Department, Consular Information,
for any current advisories and updates to the destinations on their itinerary. TPT - Travel Plan Tours shall be held harmless from any and all liability in connection with the foregoing.
C. TPT - Travel Plan Tours cannot accept responsibility for loss or expense due to delay or changes in transportation schedule or other causes.
D. Each exchange voucher and ticket is to be regarded as one contracted by or on behalf of the particular company or person named on it.
E. Arbitration. Any and all disputes concerning this brochure or your trip shall be resolved solely and exclusively by binding arbitration according to the current rules of the American Arbitration Association in New Jersey, and any such arbitration must take place in Bergen County, New Jersey. In any such arbitration, the substantive law of New Jersey will apply.
the information, products, and services published in this brochure may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information, which appears here. The content of this brochure is not guaranteed to be complete, accurate, or available and may be changed at any time without notice. TPT - Travel Plan Tours may make improvements or changes on the content of this brochure at any time. In no event shall TPT be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of this brochure, or for any information, products, and services obtained through this brochure, or otherwise arising out of the use of this brochure.
Items of personal nature such as laundry, mineral water, beverages, food other than the table d'hote menu, passport and visa fees, insurance and foreign port taxes are not included.
All prices quoted are based on current exchange rates and are subject to change without notice. If the U.S. dollar devalues by 5% from the local currency or more, TPT - Travel Plan Tours reserves the right to increase prices accordingly.